- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 1 ½ lbhalibut fillet
- 1 medium headnapa cabbage
- 16small corn tortillas
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 medium head napa cabbage 2 tomatoes 2 avocados 2 limes 1 small bunch cilantro
- 2Cut out and discard the core from the cabbage; quarter the cabbage lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise and transfer to a large bowl.
- 3Small dice the tomatoes and add to the cabbage.
- 4Halve and pit the avocados; cube the flesh while still in the skin. Scoop out the flesh into a small bowl.
- 5Shave the cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add ½ of the cilantro to the cabbage and the other ½ to the avocado.
- 6Juice the limes into a small bowl; add ½ to the cabbage and the other ½ to the avocado.
- 7Preheat a grill pan or skillet over medium heat.
- 8Place the fish on a plate, drizzle with olive oil, and season with chili powder, salt, and pepper.
1 ½ lb halibut fillets 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp chili powder ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9Place the fish in the grill pan or skillet; cook until opaque and golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate.
- 10Season the avocado with salt and pepper; mash with a fork until smooth.
½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 11Season the cabbage mixture with salt and pepper; toss until well combined.
1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 12Place the tortillas on a plate and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave for 30 to 60 seconds until they are warmed through. (This step is optional.)
16 small corn tortillas
- 13Using your hands or a fork, flake the fish.
- 14Divide the cabbage slaw among the tortillas (leaving any extra on the side), then add the fish, and spoon dollops of the guacamole on top. Enjoy!