- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 1 ½ lbcod fillet
- 2jalapeño peppers
- 16small corn tortillas
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
4 peaches 2 avocados 2 jalapeño peppers 1 lime 1 small bunch cilantro
- 2Quarter the peaches lengthwise (around the pit) and twist the quarters to separate, then remove and discard the pit; small dice the quarters into ¼-inch cubes. Transfer to a medium bowl (that will hold the salsa).
- 3Halve the avocados lengthwise and twist the halves to separate, then remove the pit with a knife or spoon; scoop out and small dice the flesh into ¼-inch cubes. Add to the salsa bowl.
- 4Quarter the jalapeño peppers lengthwise; remove and discard the stem, seeds, and membranes. Finely dice the peppers and add to the salsa bowl.
- 5Using a knife, shave the cilantro leaves off the stems at a downward angle, working away from your body; discard the stems and finely chop the leaves. Add to the salsa bowl.
- 6Trim off and discard the ends of the shallots; peel and finely dice the shallots. Add to the salsa bowl.
- 7Add olive oil to a nonstick skillet and preheat over medium heat.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8While the skillet heats up, pat the fish dry with paper towels and place on a plate; season with chili powder, salt, and pepper on both sides.
1 ½ lb cod fillet 2 tsp chili powder 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 9Once the skillet is hot, add the fish; cook until it is cooked through and flakes easily, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate.
- 10Juice the lime and add to the salsa bowl.
- 11Season the salsa with salt and pepper; toss to combine.
½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 12Wrap the tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until heated through, 15 to 30 seconds.
16 small corn tortillas
- 13Using a fork or your hands, flake the fish.
- 14To serve, divide the fish between the tortillas and top with the avocado-peach salsa. Enjoy!