- 2 (15 oz) cansblack beans
- 2 small bunchescilantro
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2 pintsgrape tomatoes
- 4jalapeño peppers
- 1 (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- 2 (8 oz) canstomato sauce
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 medium yellow onion 2 small bunches cilantro 4 jalapeño peppers 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 3Preheat an oven safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Peel and small dice onion. Peel and mince garlic.
4 cloves garlic
- 5Quarter the jalapeño pepper lengthwise; remove and discard the stem, seeds, and membranes. Finely dice half of the jalapeno pepper. Slice the remaining jalapeno peppers and set aside.
- 6Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add onion, garlic, and minced jalapeno. Stirring frequently, cook until vegetables are softened, 3-4 minutes.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 7Halve grape tomatoes and add to the skillet.
- 8Drain and rinse the black beans in a colander; set aside to drain further.
2 (15 oz) cans black beans
- 9Add tomato sauce, black beans, oregano, chili powder and salt to the skillet; stir to combine. Reduce heat to low and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until reduced in volume, 6-8 minutes.
2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce 2 tsp oregano 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper 4 tsp chili powder
- 10Grate mozzarella cheese.
1 (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 11Gently crack the eggs into the skillet. Top with cheese and sliced jalapeno peppers. Bake until the tops of the whites are set but the yolks are still runny, 8 to 10 minutes.
- 12Using a knife, shave the cilantro leaves off the stems at a downward angle, working away from your body; discard the stems and finely chop the leaves.
- 13To serve, divide between plates, and garnish with cilantro. Enjoy!