- ⅔ (13.5 fl oz) cancoconut milk
- 1 (12 oz) pkgextra firm tofu
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 0.26 cupnutritional yeast flakes
- 1 (5 oz) pkgspring mix (mixed greens)
- 8 sliceswhole grain bread
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  cayenne pepper
-  curry powder
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  pure maple syrup
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spring mix if it came pre-washed.)
1 (5 oz) pkg spring mix (mixed greens) ½ small bunch green onions (scallions) ½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2Peel and mince or press the garlic into a small bowl.
2 cloves garlic
- 3To prepare the salad dressing, add to the garlic, mustard, maple syrup, olive oil, balsamic, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
4 tsp Dijon mustard 4 tsp pure maple syrup 4 tsp balsamic vinegar 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Halve the grape tomatoes and set aside.
- 5Shave the leaves off parsley stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
- 6Trim off and discard the ends of the green onions; cut the onions crosswise into ¼-inch pieces and set both aside.
- 7Drain tofu. Transfer to paper towels and pat dry. Using your hands, crumble tofu into a medium bowl.
1 (12 oz) pkg extra firm tofu
- 8Shake can of coconut milk vigorously before opening to combine coconut milk and cream; add to the medium bowl with the tofu.
⅔ (13.5 fl oz) can coconut milk
- 9Halve and pit avocado, scoop flesh out into a separate bowl, and mash with a fork Add Dijon, curry powder, turmeric powder, cayenne, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper. Mix well.
1 avocado 2 tbsp Dijon mustard 2 tsp curry powder 2 tsp turmeric ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper 0.26 cup nutritional yeast flakes 2 tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper
- 10Add crumbled tofu to creamy avocado mixture and mix thoroughly. Add parsley and green onion.
- 11Toast bread if desired.
8 slices whole grain bread
- 12Place bread in pairs on a flat surface. Arrange several leaves of spring mix over one slice of bread in each pair, then top with tofu salad and a second slice of bread.
- 13Mix remaining spring mix with the dressing and tomatoes.
- 14To serve, arrange sandwich on a plate with the salad on the side. Enjoy!