- 6baby bok choy
- 48 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 1 bunchradish
- 2red chili peppers
- 1 ½ lbstriploin (New York strip) steak
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 red chili peppers 6 baby bok choy 1 small bunch green onions (scallions) 1 bunch radish
- 2Halve chili peppers lengthwise; seed and remove ribs with a spoon. Mince and place in a large bowl. (Be careful, with chilies, do not touch your eyes and ensure you wash your hands after handling or wear gloves while preparing.)
- 3Peel and mince garlic; add to the bowl along with oil, soy sauce, chili-garlic sauce, and salt. Whisk to combine the pepper paste.
4 cloves garlic ¼ cup toasted sesame oil 2 tbsp soy sauce 2 tsp chili-garlic sauce ½ tsp salt
- 4Thinly slice steak into strips and place in a medium bowl. Add half of the pepper paste and toss to coat. Set aside to marinate.
1 ½ lb striploin (New York strip) steak
- 5Using a clean cutting board, trim off and discard root ends of the bok choy; separate into leaves and add to the bowl with the remaining pepper paste.
- 6Trim and cut green onions into 1-inch pieces; add to the bowl with the bok choy.
- 7Preheat a large pot over medium-high heat.
- 8Meanwhile, trim and quarter the radishes; add to the bowl with the other veggies and toss to coat.
- 9Once the pot is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
4 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 10Add steak to the pot and cook, stirring frequently, until starting to brown, about 3 minutes.
- 11Add broth and veggies to the pot, stirring to combine. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer and cook until steak is cooked through and veggies are tender, 3 minutes more.
48 fl oz (6 cups) chicken or vegetable broth
- 12Meanwhile, whisk eggs and salt in a small bowl.
2 eggs ⅛ tsp salt
- 13When the soup is done, slowly pour the egg mixture into the pot, while gently stirring, to separate into strands. Remove from heat.
- 14To serve, divide soup between bowls and enjoy!