- 2 stickscelery
- 16 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 2Gala apples
- 2 (15 oz) cansgarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 cupquinoa
-  black pepper
-  curry powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1In a small saucepan, combine the quinoa and broth; bring to a boil over high heat.
1 cup quinoa 16 fl oz (2 cups) chicken or vegetable broth
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 Gala apples 2 sticks celery 1 lemon 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 3Drain and rinse the chickpeas; set aside to drain further.
2 (15 oz) cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 4Once the liquid comes to a boil, stir the mixture, cover the saucepan, and reduce the heat to low. Cook the quinoa for 15 minutes. Once done, remove the quinoa from the heat and let it stand, still covered, for 5 minutes.
- 5Quarter the apples lengthwise, then cut out the core and stem from each section; medium dice the apples into ½-inch cubes and transfer to a large salad bowl.
- 6Trim off and discard the ends of the celery; medium dice the celery into ½-inch pieces and add to the salad bowl.
- 7Using a knife, shave the parsley leaves off the stems at a downward angle, working away from your body; discard the stems and finely chop the leaves. Add to the salad bowl.
- 8Transfer the feta to a small bowl.
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 9Juice the lemon into a small bowl.
- 10To the lemon juice, add olive oil, honey, curry powder, salt, and pepper; whisk together.
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp honey 1 tsp curry powder ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 11Uncover the quinoa and fluff with a fork.
- 12Add the chickpeas and quinoa to the salad bowl, then pour the dressing overtop and toss to combine.
- 13To serve, divide the salad between plates or bowls and top with the feta. Enjoy!