- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 1 ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 small pkgfresh basil
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 12 fl ozheavy cream
- 4 ozParmesan cheese
- 16sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 4 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  Italian seasoning
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce (skip the spinach if it came pre-washed).
4 medium zucchini squash 1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach 1 small pkg fresh basil
- 2Use a spiralizer, julienne (or regular) peeler to make zucchini noodles; set aside.
- 3Grate Parmesan into a small bowl.
4 oz Parmesan cheese
- 4Holding a knife parallel to the cutting board, cut the chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
1 ½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 5Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Peel and mince the garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 7When the skillet is hot, add oil, and swirl to coat. Add chicken and cook until golden brown and cooked through, 3-4 minutes on each side; remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
2 tsp virgin coconut oil
- 8After setting the chicken aside, keep the pan on the heat and reduce to medium. Add the garlic, cream, broth, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan; cook, stirring occasionally until the sauce starts to thicken, 3-4 minutes.
12 fl oz (1 ½ cups) heavy cream 8 fl oz (1 cup) chicken or vegetable broth 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 9Meawhile, pick basil leaves off the stems, roll up crosswise, and thinly slice into ribbons.
- 10Drain and thinly slice the sun-dried tomatoes.
16 sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 11Add the spinach, basil, and sun-dried tomatoes to the skillet and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt, 2-3 minutes; stir in any accumulated juices from the plate with the cooked chicken. Remove from heat.
- 12Slice the chicken crosswise into strips.
- 13To serve, divide the zucchini noodles between bowls. Top with chicken and cream sauce; enjoy!