- 2 mediumcarrots
- 1 cupcashews, roasted unsalted
- 1English cucumber
- 2 (1 inch) piecesginger root
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- ½red bell pepper
- ½ small headred cabbage
- 10 ozsoba (buckwheat) noodles
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  natural peanut butter
-  rice vinegar
-  tamari soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with water and bring to a boil.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 English cucumber 2 medium carrots ½ small head red cabbage 1 small bunch green onions (scallions) 2 (1 inch) pieces ginger root ½ red bell pepper
- 3Peel and grate or mince the ginger; transfer to a large bowl.
- 4Add peanut butter, honey, water, tamari, vinegar, chili-garlic sauce, and sesame oil to the bowl with the ginger. Whisk until smooth, set aside.
¼ cup natural peanut butter 2 tbsp honey 2 tbsp water 4 tsp tamari soy sauce 4 tsp rice vinegar 1 tsp chili-garlic sauce 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 5Once water is boiling, add salt and noodles and stir for a few seconds. Cook according to package directions, 3 to 4 minutes. When cooked, drain and rinse well under cold water.
10 oz soba (buckwheat) noodles 1 tsp salt
- 6Trim off and discard the ends of the green onions; cut the onions crosswise into ⅛-inch pieces at an angle.
- 7Cut the bell pepper lengthwise into quarters; remove and discard the seeds and white membrane. Julienne the pepper.
- 8Trim and discard the ends of the cucumber; halve the cucumber lengthwise and then slice into ⅛-inch thick planks. Then, cut the planks ¼-inch wide julienne sticks.
- 9Trim the stem ends of the carrots and peel; julienne or coarsely grate the carrots.
- 10Trim off and discard the root end of the cabbage; halve the cabbage lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise.
- 11Roughly chop the cashews.
1 cup cashews, roasted unsalted
- 12Add noodles, cashews, and veggies to the bowl with the dressing and toss to combine.
- 13Divide noodles between plates, serve cold. Enjoy!