- 2 small pkgschives
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 2English cucumbers
- 2 small pkgsfresh basil
- 4 cupsfrozen corn
- 10 ozrotini pasta
-  black pepper
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
2 tsp salt 10 oz rotini pasta
- 2Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 lemon 2 English cucumbers 2 small pkgs fresh basil 2 small pkgs chives
- 3Juice lemon into a large bowl.
- 4Add mayo, feta, salt, and pepper to the bowl; stir to combine the dressing.
⅓ cup mayonnaise 1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese 1 tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Trim and small dice cucumbers; add to the bowl with the dressing.
- 6Pick basil leaves off the stems, roll up crosswise, and thinly slice into ribbons; add to the bowl.
- 7Chop chives into small pieces; add to the bowl.
- 8Add corn to the pot with the pasta during the last 3 minutes of cooking.
4 cups frozen corn
- 9When the pasta and corn are done, drain and rinse under cold water; add to the bowl and toss to combine the salad.
- 10To serve, divide pasta salad between bowls and enjoy!