- 6 slicesbacon
- 2 medium headscauliflower
- 1 (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
- 1Wash cauliflower and cut off the leaves. Separate into small florets and cut the thick stems into smaller pieces; transfer to the pot. Add approx, 1-inch of water in the pot, cover and bring to a boil over high heat; steam until fork-tender, 8-10 minutes.
2 medium heads cauliflower
- 2Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Chop the bacon into 1-inch pieces. Add to the skillet and cook until crispy, stirring occasionally 3-5 minutes.
6 slices bacon
- 4Preheat oven to broil and position rack under the broiler.
- 5Coarsely grate the cheddar.
1 (8 oz) block cheddar cheese
- 6When the cauliflower is cooked, drain water and set aside, uncovered, to allow moisture to evaporate for 1-2 minutes. When most of the moisture has evaporated, mash cauliflower until it resembles the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- 7Add the butter, yogurt, salt, and pepper; stir to combine.
¼ cup butter, unsalted ½ cup plain Greek yogurt 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 8Add the cauliflower mixture to an ovenproof baking dish or individual ramekins, top with cheese and place under the broiler until cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes.
- 9Wash and trim green onions; cut crosswise into ¼-inch pieces at an angle.
1 small bunch green onions (scallions)
- 10Carefully remove the cauliflower from oven and top with crispy bacon and green onions. Enjoy!