- 1 ½ lbcod fillet
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 lbgreen beans
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 4 mediumred potatoes
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°F and place the rack in the center position.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
4 medium red potatoes 1 lb green beans 1 lemon 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 3Halve the potatoes lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into 6 wedges; transfer the wedges to a baking sheet.
- 4Place the sheet in the oven and cook the potatoes for about 10 minutes (while you prepare the green beans).
- 5Trim and discard the ends of the green beans; transfer to a medium bowl.
- 6Trim off and discard the root ends of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic.
4 cloves garlic
- 7Remove the sheet from the oven; add the green beans and garlic to the potatoes.
- 8Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat, then spread out in an even layer.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 9Return the sheet to the oven; cook the vegetables, tossing once halfway through cooking time, until they are tender, another 10 to 15 minutes. Once done, remove from the oven.
- 10Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- 11Pat the cod dry with paper towels and place on a plate; season with salt and pepper on both sides.
1 ½ lb cod fillet 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 12Once the skillet is hot, add olive oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 13Place the fish in the skillet; cook until it is browned and crisp, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate.
- 14While the fish cooks, juice the lemon into a small bowl.
- 15Using a knife, shave the parsley leaves off the stems at a downward angle, working away from your body; discard the stems and finely chop the leaves.
- 16Once the fish has been transferred, add butter to the skillet and let it turn a light brown, then remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the lemon juice and ½ of the parsley (save the rest for the green beans and potatoes).
4 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 17Sprinkle the green beans and potatoes with the remaining parsley; toss to combine.
- 18To serve, place the fish on a plate, spoon the butter sauce overtop, and add the roasted green beans and potatoes on the side. Enjoy!