- ½ (12 oz) pkgbroccoli slaw
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2gluten-free buns or rolls
- ¾ lblean ground beef
- 1red bell pepper
- 1 (8 oz) cantomato sauce
- ½ mediumyellow onion
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
-  tamari soy sauce
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Peel and small dice onion. Wash, seed, and small dice bell pepper. Peel and mince garlic.
½ medium yellow onion 1 red bell pepper 1 clove garlic
- 2Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add onion and pepper. Stirring frequently, cook until softened, 3-4 minutes.
½ tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 4Add beef and garlic. Breaking apart with a spoon, cook until meat is browned and crumbly, 2-3 minutes.
¾ lb lean ground beef
- 5Add tomato sauce, vinegar, honey, soy sauce, Dijon, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Stirring occasionally, reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce thickens, 10-15 minutes.
1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce ½ tbsp red wine vinegar ½ tbsp honey ½ tbsp gluten-free soy sauce ½ tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp chili powder ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 6Peel and mince garlic. In a medium bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, olive oil, vinegar, Dijon, honey, salt, and pepper.
1 clove garlic 1 ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tbsp red wine vinegar 1 tsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp honey ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 7Add broccoli slaw to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
½ (12 oz) pkg broccoli slaw
- 8Toast buns or rolls if desired.
2 gluten-free buns or rolls
- 9To serve, fill buns or rolls with sloppy joe mixture and enjoy with broccoli slaw on the side!