- 1 (12 oz) pkgbroccoli slaw
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 ½ lblean ground beef
- 2red bell peppers
- 2 (8 oz) canstomato sauce
- 4whole grain buns or rolls
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
-  virgin coconut oil
-  Worcestershire sauce
- 1Peel and small dice onion. Wash, seed, and small dice bell peppers. Peel and mince garlic.
1 medium yellow onion 2 red bell peppers 2 cloves garlic
- 2Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add onion and peppers. Stirring frequently, cook until softened, 3-4 minutes.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 4Add beef and garlic. Breaking apart with a spoon, cook until meat is browned and crumbly, 2-3 minutes.
1 ½ lb lean ground beef
- 5Add tomato sauce, vinegar, honey, Worcestershire, Dijon, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Stirring occasionally, reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce thickens, 10-15 minutes.
2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce 1 tbsp red wine vinegar 1 tbsp honey 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce 1 tsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp chili powder ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Peel and mince garlic. In a medium bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, olive oil, vinegar, Dijon, honey, salt, and pepper.
2 cloves garlic 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp red wine vinegar 2 tsp Dijon mustard 2 tsp honey ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Add broccoli slaw to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
1 (12 oz) pkg broccoli slaw
- 8Toast buns or rolls if desired.
4 whole grain buns or rolls
- 9To serve, fill buns or rolls with sloppy joe mixture and enjoy with broccoli slaw on the side!