- 2 mediumcarrots
- 1 stickcelery
- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2gluten-free buns or rolls
- ½ small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- ¾ lbstriploin (New York strip) steak
- 2 mediumyellow potatoes
-  black pepper
-  gluten-free flour
-  tamari soy sauce
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, and pepper.
¼ cup gluten-free flour ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2Cube steak, add to bowl, and toss to coat.
¾ lb striploin (New York strip) steak
- 3Wash and dry potatoes, carrots, celery, and green onions. Peel and medium dice potatoes and carrots. Trim ends and medium dice celery. Trim root ends and chop onions. Peel and mince garlic.
2 medium yellow potatoes 2 medium carrots 1 stick celery ½ small bunch green onions (scallions) 2 cloves garlic
- 4Heat a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 5Coat bottom of saucepan with oil. Add beef and cook until browned on all sides, 3-4 minutes total.
about 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 6Add potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, and garlic. Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- 7Add broth, water, soy sauce, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until vegetables are tender, 10-15 minutes.
8 fl oz (1 cup) chicken or vegetable broth ¾ cup water 1 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 8Toast bread.
2 gluten-free buns or rolls
- 9To serve, place stew in a bowl and have with crusty bread. Enjoy!