- 1English cucumber
- 1 ½ lblean ground beef
- 1 headromaine lettuce
- 4whole grain buns or rolls
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
-  virgin coconut oil
-  Worcestershire sauce
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
4 tomatoes 1 English cucumber 1 head romaine lettuce
- 2Preheat a grill pan or regular skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine and mix together the ground beef, Worcestershire, Dijon, salt, and pepper. Form the mixture into 4 patties and place on a plate.
1 ½ lb lean ground beef 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce 2 tsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 4Once the grill pan or skillet is hot, coat the bottom with coconut oil.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 5Place the beef patties on the grill pan or skillet and cook until desired doneness, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Once done, transfer the patties to a plate.
- 6While the patties cook, rip off a few lettuce leaves for the burgers and place on a plate. Then, trim off and discard the root end of the remaining lettuce and remove any blemished leaves; quarter the head lengthwise, then chop crosswise into 1-inch pieces. Transfer the chopped lettuce to a large salad bowl.
- 7Slice two of the tomatoes crosswise into ¼-inch-thick rounds for the burgers and add to the plate with the lettuce leaves. Halve the other tomatoes lengthwise and cut out and discard the stem end; large dice the tomato and add to the salad bowl.
- 8Trim off and discard the ends of the cucumber; quarter the cucumber lengthwise, then slice crosswise into ¼-inch-thick pieces on an angle and add to the salad bowl.
- 9In a small bowl, combine and whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp red wine vinegar ½ tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 10Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- 11Toast the buns if desired.
4 whole grain buns or rolls
- 12To serve, assemble the burger and add any desired condiments. Serve with the salad on the side. Enjoy!