- 1 lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 16 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 cupquinoa
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat a simmer, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
1 cup quinoa 16 fl oz (2 cups) chicken or vegetable broth
- 2Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 3Cube chicken into 1 inch pieces. Season with paprika, salt, and pepper; toss to coat.
1 lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless ½ tsp paprika ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add chicken pieces and cook until browned and cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from heat.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5Halve and pit avocados. Scoop out the flesh, medium dice, and transfer to a salad bowl.
- 6Slice off top and bottom from oranges, then cut off the skin and white pith from the sides so you can see the orange flesh. Cut in between the thin membranes to release the segments and add to salad bowl.
- 7Wash and dry cilantro. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to salad bowl.
1 small bunch cilantro.
- 8Peel and mince garlic. In a small bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, lime juice, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper.
4 cloves garlic juice of 2 limes 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp honey ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9Rinse quinoa in a stainer if there is excess water and add to salad bowl. Add chicken and pour dressing over top. Toss to coat.
- 10Serve in a bowl and enjoy!