- ¾ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1red bell pepper
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  rice vinegar
-  tamari soy sauce
- 1Wash and dry the cilantro. Shave the leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Transfer one half to a medium bowl and the other half to a large bowl.
½ small bunch cilantro
- 2Grate zest from half of the lime. Add the lime zest and juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper to the medium bowl with the cilantro; mix together.
½ lime 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3Holding a knife parallel to the cutting board, cut the chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Place in the marinade and turn to coat. Set aside for a few minutes.
¾ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 4Preheat a grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Wash the mango and bell pepper.
1 mango 1 red bell pepper
- 6Coat the grill/skillet with oil. Add the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
½ tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 7Peel and julienne (or cut into thin sticks) the mango; add to the large bowl with the cilantro. Seed and julienne (or cut into thin sticks) the bell pepper; add to the bowl.
- 8Peel and mince or press the garlic. In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking together the minced garlic, lime juice, tamari, rice vinegar, honey, water, and crushed red pepper.
1 clove garlic ½ lime 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce 1 tbsp rice vinegar 1 tbsp honey 1 tbsp water ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 9Pour the dressing over top the salad and toss to combine.
- 10Serve the grilled chicken with salad on the side. Enjoy!