- 2 (6 oz) jarsartichoke hearts, marinated
- 2 mediumcarrots
- 4 stickscelery
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 1English cucumber
- 2flatbreads or naan
- 1 (15 oz) cangarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 ½lemons
- ½ mediumred onion
- 1 headromaine lettuce
- 18sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 ½ lemons 2 medium carrots 4 sticks celery 1 English cucumber 2 tomatoes 1 head romaine lettuce 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 3Peel and mince garlic. Mince the sun-dried tomatoes. Add both to a large salad bowl.
4 cloves garlic 18 sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 4Zest and juice one lemon into the salad bowl. Thinly slice remaining lemon into rounds and set aside for garnish.
- 5Add oil, honey, Dijon, and spices to the bowl; whisk to combine the dressing.
⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil 1 ½ tsp honey 1 ½ tsp Dijon mustard 1 ½ tsp salt ½ tsp oregano ½ tsp black pepper
- 6Drizzle 1 tbsp dressing over each flatbread, then cut into 1½-inch wide strips and place on a baking sheet pan. Place in the oven (it doesn't have to be fully heated) and bake until crispy, 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven.
2 flatbreads or naan
- 7Meanwhile, peel, halve, and thinly slice the onion. Peel and thinly slice carrots into rounds. Add both to the bowl with the dressing.
½ medium red onion
- 8Trim celery, then cut crosswise into ¼-inch pieces. Add to the bowl.
- 9Trim and medium dice cucumber. Medium dice tomatoes; add both to the bowl.
- 10Halve romaine leaves lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise into shreds; add to the bowl.
- 11Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard stems and add leaves to the bowl.
- 12Drain and rinse the beans; add to the bowl.
1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 13Drain and thinly slice artichokes; add to the bowl and toss to combine the salad.
2 (6 oz) jars artichoke hearts, marinated
- 14To serve, divide salad between plates and top with feta. Serve with bread sticks and lemon slices. Enjoy!
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese