- 1 ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2red bell peppers
- 1 mediumred onion
- ½ lbwhite mushrooms
- 2 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1If using wooden skewers, place 6-8 skewers in a shallow dish of water to soak until you are ready to use them.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley 1 small bunch cilantro 2 red bell peppers 2 medium zucchini squash ½ lb white mushrooms
- 3Shave parsley and cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves; transfer to a large bowl.
- 4Peel and mince garlic and add to the bowl.
2 cloves garlic
- 5To make the chimichurri sauce, add olive oil, red wine vinegar, and spices to the bowl with the fresh herbs and garlic. Stir to combine. Pour half of the sauce into a small bowl and set aside.
½ cup extra virgin olive oil ¼ cup red wine vinegar 1 tsp oregano ½ tsp cumin ¼ tsp crushed red pepper 1 tsp salt
- 6Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes. Add to the medium bowl with half of the chimichurri sauce and stir to coat.
1 ½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 7Peel and chop onion into 1-inch pieces and add to another medium bowl.
1 medium red onion
- 8Seed the peppers and chop into 1-inch pieces. Halve zucchinis lengthwise, then slice crosswise into 1-inch half rounds; halve the mushrooms. Add veggies to the bowl with the onions.
- 9Add oil, salt, and pepper to the veggies and toss until well coated.
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 10Thread chicken and veggies onto skewers and place on a plate. Alternatively, you can cook the chicken and veggies directly on the grill/skillet without using skewers.
- 11Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 12When hot, coat grill or bottom of grill/skillet with oil; add the kebabs (as many as will fit). Cook until vegetables are tender, and chicken is cooked through, 4-6 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil. Repeat with remaining kebabs.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 13To serve, divide kebabs between plates, and top with the remaining chimichurri sauce. Enjoy!