- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 4 stickscelery
- 2Gala apples
- 2 (15 oz) cansgarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 1 cupplain Greek yogurt
- ½ lbred grapes
- 1 cupwalnuts
-  apple cider vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spinach if it came pre-washed.)
1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach 2 Gala apples 4 sticks celery ½ lb red grapes
- 2Drain and rinse the chickpeas, then set aside to drain further.
2 (15 oz) cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 3In a large salad bowl, combine and whisk together yogurt, apple cider vinegar, Dijon, honey, salt, and pepper.
1 cup plain Greek yogurt 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar 2 tsp Dijon mustard 2 tsp honey 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 4Quarter the apples lengthwise, then cut out the core and stem from each section; medium dice the apples (cut into ½-inch cubes) and add to the salad bowl.
- 5Trim off and discard the ends of the celery; medium dice the celery (cut into ½-inch cubes) and add to the salad bowl.
- 6Halve or quarter the grapes (depending on the size) and add to the salad bowl.
- 7Roughly chop the walnuts and add to the salad bowl.
1 cup walnuts
- 8Add the chickpeas to the salad bowl; toss the salad until thoroughly coated with the dressing.
- 9To serve, divide the spinach between plates and top with the salad. Enjoy!