- 1English cucumber
- 2 (15 oz) cansgarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 mediumred onion
- 1 headromaine lettuce
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Place the eggs in a small saucepan and cover with cold water by about 1 inch. Cover with a lid and bring to a rolling boil over high heat.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 pint grape tomatoes 1 English cucumber 2 avocados 1 head romaine lettuce
- 3Trim off and discard the root end of the lettuce and remove any blemished leaves; quarter the head lengthwise, then chop crosswise into 1-inch pieces and transfer to a large salad bowl.
- 4Trim off and discard the ends of the cucumber; large dice the cucumber (cut into ¾-inch cubes) and add to the salad bowl.
- 5Halve the grape tomatoes and add to the salad bowl.
- 6Halve the avocados lengthwise and twist the halves to separate, then remove the pit with a knife or spoon; scoop out and large dice the flesh. Add to the salad bowl.
- 7Once the water is boiling, remove the pan from the heat and let the eggs sit, covered, for 6 minutes.
- 8Trim off and discard the ends of the onion and remove the outer layer; medium dice the onion (cut into ½-inch pieces) and add to the salad bowl.
1 medium red onion
- 9Drain and rinse the chickpeas, then place on a clean towel or paper towels and pat dry; add to the salad bowl.
2 (15 oz) cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 10Once the eggs are done, place them in a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking process and set aside for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 11In a small bowl, combine and whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar 1 tsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 12Peel and roughly chop the eggs; add to the salad bowl.
- 13To serve, spoon the salad onto a plate or into a bowl and drizzle with the dressing. Enjoy!