- ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 3 clovesgarlic
- 1 lbgreen beans
- ¼ cupshredded unsweetened coconut
-  almond meal/flour
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
- 1Preheat the oven to 425°F and position rack in the centre. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Whisk the egg in a small bowl.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix together the almond meal, shredded coconut, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
½ cup almond meal/flour ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut ½ tsp garlic powder ½ tsp paprika ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Fill a medium saucepan about halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil.
- 5Cut the chicken into strips.
½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 6Dip the chicken strips into the egg, then transfer to the dry mixture and turn to coat. Shake off excess and place on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 7Place in the oven and bake until the crust is golden brown and the chicken is cooked through, 15-20 minutes.
- 8Wash the green beans and trim ends. Add to the boiling water and cook until bright green, 3-4 minutes. Drain in a colander and rinse under cold water to prevent further cooking. Set aside to drain further.
1 lb green beans
- 9Peel and mince the garlic.
3 cloves garlic
- 10In small bowl, prepare the dip by whisking together ⅓ of the minced garlic (save the rest for the green beans), mayonnaise, Dijon, honey, salt, and pepper.
¼ cup mayonnaise 1 ½ tbsp Dijon mustard 1 tbsp honey ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 11Wipe the saucepan dry and return to the stove over medium heat. Add oil and swirl to coat bottom. Add the remaining minced garlic and cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 12Add the green beans and season with salt and pepper; toss to combine.
¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 13Place the chicken tenders on a plate, arrange the green beans on the side, and serve with the honey mustard dip. Enjoy!