- 2 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 4English cucumbers
- 2 (1 inch) piecesginger root
- 1 mediumred onion
-  crushed red pepper
-  natural peanut butter
-  rice vinegar
-  soy sauce
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Peel and mince ginger. In a large bowl, whisk together ginger, peanut butter, water, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, lime juice, turmeric, and crushed red pepper. Transfer ½ of mixture to a medium bowl (to use as sauce) and set aside.
2 (1 inch) pieces ginger 6 tbsp natural peanut butter 4 tbsp warm water 4 tbsp rice vinegar 3 tbsp soy sauce 1 tbsp honey 1 lime 2 tsp turmeric ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 2Wash and dry cilantro. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add ½ (save the rest for the salad) to the large bowl.
1 small bunch cilantro
- 3Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Add to large bowl and toss to coat.
2 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 4Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Thread chicken onto 12 skewers and place on a plate. Alternatively, you can cook the chicken pieces directly on the grill/skillet without using skewers.
- 6Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Add skewers and cook until chicken is cooked through but still juicy, 3-4 minutes per side.
about 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 7In a large bowl, prepare salad dressing by whisking together remaining cilantro, lime juice, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, and crushed red pepper.
1 lime 4 tbsp rice vinegar 2 tbsp soy sauce 2 tbsp honey ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 8Peel and thinly slice onion. Wash, trim ends, halve lengthwise, and thinly slice cucumbers into half rounds. Add everything to bowl with dressing and toss.
1 medium red onion 4 English cucumbers
- 9To serve, place chicken skewers on a plate, add salad, and have with peanut sauce on the side. Enjoy!