- 1 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 2English cucumbers
- 1 (1 inch) pieceginger root
- ½ mediumred onion
-  crushed red pepper
-  natural almond butter
-  rice vinegar
-  tamari soy sauce
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Peel and mince ginger. In a medium bowl, whisk together ginger, almond butter, water, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, lime juice, turmeric, and crushed red pepper. Transfer ½ of mixture to a small bowl (to use as sauce) and set aside.
1 (1 inch) piece ginger 3 tbsp natural almond butter 2 tbsp warm water 2 tbsp rice vinegar 1 ½ tbsp gluten-free soy sauce ½ tbsp honey ½ lime 1 tsp turmeric ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 2Wash and dry cilantro. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add ½ (save the rest for the salad) to the medium bowl.
½ small bunch cilantro
- 3Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Add to medium bowl and toss to coat.
1 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 4Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Thread chicken onto 6 skewers and place on a plate. Alternatively, you can cook the chicken pieces directly on the grill/skillet without using skewers.
- 6Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Add skewers and cook until chicken is cooked through but still juicy, 3-4 minutes per side.
about 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 7In a medium bowl, prepare salad dressing by whisking together remaining cilantro, lime juice, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, and crushed red pepper.
½ lime 2 tbsp rice vinegar 1 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce 1 tbsp honey ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 8Peel and thinly slice onion. Wash, trim ends, halve lengthwise, and thinly slice cucumbers into half rounds. Add everything to bowl with dressing and toss.
½ medium red onion 2 English cucumbers
- 9To serve, place chicken skewers on a plate, add salad, and have with almond sauce on the side. Enjoy!