- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 1 lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 12 ozgluten-free spaghetti pasta
- 2 pintsgrape tomatoes
- ½ lbwhite mushrooms
-  black pepper
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes. Drain once cooked.
2 tbsp salt 12 oz (1 quarter coin = 2 oz) gluten-free spaghetti pasta
- 2Wash and dry spinach. Wash tomatoes and mushrooms. Halve the tomatoes. Quarter the mushrooms. Peel and mince garlic.
1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach 2 pints grape tomatoes ½ lb white mushrooms 4 cloves garlic
- 3Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
1 lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 5Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 1-2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
about 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 6Return skillet to stove, reduce heat to medium, and add more oil (if needed). Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds. Add mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, 3-4 minutes.
about 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Add broth and cook until reduced by about ½. Remove pan from heat.
8 fl oz (1 cup) chicken or vegetable broth
- 8Return chicken to skillet and add tomatoes, spinach, and pasta. Toss until ingredients are mixed and spinach is wilted.
- 9To serve, place pasta on a plate or in a bowl. Enjoy!