- ½ (142 g) pkgbaby spinach
- 0.227 kgchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 118 mlchicken or vegetable broth
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 170 ggluten-free spaghetti pasta
- 1 small pkggrape tomatoes
- 0.113 kgwhite mushrooms
-  black pepper
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes. Drain once cooked.
1 tbsp salt 170 g (1 quarter coin = 57 g) gluten-free spaghetti pasta
- 2Wash and dry spinach. Wash tomatoes and mushrooms. Halve the tomatoes. Quarter the mushrooms. Peel and mince garlic.
½ (142 g) pkg baby spinach 1 small pkg grape tomatoes 0.113 kg white mushrooms 2 cloves garlic
- 3Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
0.227 kg chicken breasts, boneless skinless 1 pinch salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 5Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 1-2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
about 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 6Return skillet to stove, reduce heat to medium, and add more oil (if needed). Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds. Add mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, 3-4 minutes.
about 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 7Add broth and cook until reduced by about ½. Remove pan from heat.
118 ml (½ cup) chicken or vegetable broth
- 8Return chicken to skillet and add tomatoes, spinach, and pasta. Toss until ingredients are mixed and spinach is wilted.
- 9To serve, place pasta on a plate or in a bowl. Enjoy!