- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- 1 lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 (4 oz) loggoat cheese
- 2red bell peppers
- 4whole grain buns or rolls
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat a grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Slice chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Season with salt and pepper.
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3Coat grill/skillet with oil. Add chicken and cook until cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 4Wash, seed, and cut bell peppers into short strips.
2 red bell peppers
- 5Return grill/skillet to stove. Add peppers and cook until tender-crisp, 3-4 minutes. Transfer to plate with chicken.
- 6Peel and mince garlic. In a small bowl, prepare the spread by mashing together garlic, goat cheese, vinegar, and oregano.
2 cloves garlic 1 (4 oz) log goat cheese 1 tsp balsamic vinegar 1 tsp oregano
- 7Slice buns/rolls in half.
4 whole grain buns or rolls
- 8Thinly slice chicken into strips.
- 9Spread ⅛ of the goat cheese mixture onto each of the 8 bun/roll halves. Top bottom halves with a few arugula leaves, chicken, and ½ of the bell peppers (save the rest for the salad). Close with top halves.
- 10Place sandwiches on grill/skillet and carefully flatten using a panini press or something heavy. Cook until browned and crispy on the bottom, 1-2 minutes. Carefully flip and continue cooking until browned on the other side, another 1-2 minutes.
- 11In a large bowl, prepare salad dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 12Wash and dry arugula and tomatoes. Cut the tomatoes into thin wedges. Add arugula, tomatoes, and remaining bell pepper to bowl with dressing. Toss salad.
1 (5 oz) pkg baby arugula 2 tomatoes
- 13To serve, cut panini in half and place on a plate with salad on the side. Enjoy!