- 2 headsbutter (Boston) lettuce
- 1 lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2red bell peppers
- 1 mediumred onion
- 2yellow bell peppers
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry bell peppers. Seed, slice into thin strips, and transfer to a bowl.
2 red bell peppers 2 yellow bell peppers
- 2Peel, thinly slice into half rings, and add onion to bowl with peppers. Peel and mince garlic; add ½ to bowl with vegetables and place the other ½ into a medium bowl for preparing guacamole.
1 medium red onion 4 cloves garlic
- 3Halve avocados and remove pit; scoop out the flesh into bowl with garlic.
- 4Wash and dry cilantro. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add ½ to bowl with avocado and save the rest for garnishing.
1 small bunch cilantro
- 5Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Slice chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets, then thinly slice fillets crosswise into strips. Season with salt and pepper.
1 lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add chicken strips and cook until no longer pink, 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 8Add lime juice, salt, and pepper to avocado. Mash with a fork until smooth. Set aside.
juice of 1 lime ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9After chicken has been transferred add more oil to skillet. Add peppers, onion, and garlic from bowl. Stirring frequently, cook until peppers are tender-crisp, 4-5 minutes.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 10Wash and dry lettuce.
2 heads butter (Boston) lettuce
- 11Cut remaining lime into wedges.
- 12Return chicken and any juices to skillet. Season with chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine and cook for 1-2 minutes.
1 tsp chili powder 1 tsp cumin ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 13To serve, fill lettuce leaves with fajita mix. Garnish with guacamole, remaining cilantro, and lime wedges. Enjoy!