- ½ (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- 1 ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 2 cupsfrozen corn
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- ⅔ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 1 mediumred onion
- 12small corn tortillas
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3While the skillet heats up, pat chicken dry with paper towels and place on a cutting board. Cut chicken into bite sized cubes.
1 ½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 4Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add chicken to the skillet and season with spices. Stir-fry until golden brown and cooked through, 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 4 tsp chili powder 4 tsp cumin 2 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp salt
- 5Meanwhile, warm tortillas in another skillet, oven, or microwave (optional), 15-30 seconds.
12 small corn tortillas
- 6Coarsely grate cheddar.
½ (8 oz) block cheddar cheese
- 7Coat a large sheet pan with a thin layer of oil to prevent sticking.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Fill tortillas with chicken and cheese. Roll tightly and place seam-side down on the sheet pan. Place in the oven and bake until golden and crispy, 10-12 minutes.
- 9Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 pint grape tomatoes 1 small bunch cilantro 2 limes
- 10Place corn in a colander and run under cold water to thaw. Pat dry with paper towels and transfer to a large bowl.
2 cups frozen corn
- 11Using a clean cutting board, halve tomatoes. Peel and small dice onion. Shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard stems and mince leaves. Add everything to the bowl with the corn.
1 medium red onion
- 12Juice one lime into the bowl with the corn, season with salt, and toss to combine the salad.
½ tsp salt
- 13Juice the other lime into a medium bowl, add yogurt, and whisk to combine the crema.
⅔ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 14To serve, divide taquitos between plates, top with pico de gallo salad, and drizzle with yogurt crema. Enjoy!