- ½ cupalmonds
- 2 medium headscauliflower
- 16 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 2 (15 oz) cansgarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 cupquinoa
- ½ lbwhite mushrooms
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
1 cup quinoa 16 fl oz (2 cups) chicken or vegetable broth
- 3Wash and dry cauliflower and mushrooms. Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized florets and transfer to a sheet pan. Quarter the mushrooms and add to pan.
2 medium heads cauliflower ½ lb white mushrooms
- 4Drizzle cauliflower and mushrooms with oil and season with thyme, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp thyme ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Place in the oven and roast, stirring halfway through, until tender, about 20 minutes.
- 6In a large bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper.
6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar ½ tsp Dijon mustard ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Drain and rinse chickpeas; place on paper towels and pat dry. Add to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
2 (15 oz) cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 8Wash and dry parsley. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to bowl.
1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 9Add almonds to bowl.
½ cup almonds
- 10Uncover quinoa and fluff with a fork. Add quinoa, cauliflower, and mushrooms to bowl and toss.
- 11To serve, place salad on a plate or in a bowl. Enjoy!