- 1 (142 g) pkgbaby spinach
- 0.454 kgchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 4gluten-free buns or rolls
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium heat.
- 2In a small bowl, prepare cajun rub by mixing together cumin, coriander, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper.
½ tsp cumin ½ tsp coriander ½ tsp paprika ¼ tsp oregano ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3Slice chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Rub with spice mixture on all sides.
- 4Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Add chicken fillets and cook until golden brown and cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side.
about 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 5In a medium bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper.
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar ¼ tsp Dijon mustard ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 6Wash and dry spinach. Save a small handful of leaves for the burgers; add the rest to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
1 (142 g) pkg baby spinach
- 7Wash and slice tomatoes into rounds. Halve and pit avocados; thinly slice while still in skin and scoop out.
2 tomatoes 2 avocados
- 8Toast buns on grill/skillet.
4 gluten-free buns or rolls
- 9To serve, spread some Dijon on buns. Top with remaining spinach leaves, chicken, and slices of tomato and avocado. Serve with spinach salad on the side. Enjoy!