- 2 lbBrussels sprouts
- 2Gala apples
- 2 ozParmesan cheese
- 1 lbred grapes
- 1 cupwalnuts
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  pure maple syrup
- 1In a large salad bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, salt, and pepper.
juice of 1 lemon 8 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar 1 tsp pure maple syrup ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2Wash brussels sprouts and trim rough ends. Shred by slicing thinly or using a mandoline slicer; transfer to salad bowl and toss with dressing.
2 lb brussels sprouts
- 3Wash grapes and apples. Halve and add grapes to salad bowl. Core, medium dice, and add apples to salad bowl.
1 lb red grapes 2 Gala apples
- 4Roughly chop walnuts; add to salad bowl. Grate ½ cup of Parmesan; add to salad bowl.
1 cup walnuts 2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 5Toss salad until well combined.
- 6Serve salad on a plate and enjoy!