- 1 lbBrussels sprouts
- 1Gala apple
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
- ½ lbred grapes
- ½ cupwalnuts
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  pure maple syrup
- 1In a large salad bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, salt, and pepper.
juice of ½ lemon 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar ½ tsp pure maple syrup ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 2Wash brussels sprouts and trim rough ends. Shred by slicing thinly or using a mandoline slicer; transfer to salad bowl and toss with dressing.
1 lb brussels sprouts
- 3Wash grapes and apple. Halve and add grapes to salad bowl. Core, medium dice, and add apple to salad bowl.
½ lb red grapes 1 Gala apple
- 4Roughly chop walnuts; add to salad bowl. Grate ¼ cup of Parmesan; add to salad bowl.
½ cup walnuts 1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 5Toss salad until well combined.
- 6Serve salad on a plate and enjoy!