- 1 crownbroccoli
- ½ (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 1 (15 oz) cangarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1red bell pepper
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Fill a medium saucepan about halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil.
- 2Wash broccoli, separate into bite-sized florets, and cut thick stems into smaller pieces.
1 crown broccoli
- 3Once water is boiling, add broccoli to saucepan and cook until bright green and tender-crisp, 1-2 minutes. Drain and run under cold water. Set aside to drain excess water.
- 4Peel and mince garlic. Wash lemon and grate 1 tsp of zest. In a large bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, lemon zest and juice, oil, Dijon, honey, salt, and pepper.
1 clove garlic 1 lemon 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp honey ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 5Rinse and drain chickpeas. Place on paper towels and pat dry. Add to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 6Wash and dry bell pepper and parsley. Seed and medium dice the pepper. Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to bowl.
1 red bell pepper ½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 7Add broccoli and feta to bowl. Toss salad.
½ (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 8To serve, place salad on a plate or in a bowl. Enjoy!