- 8 slicesbacon
- 4 crownsbroccoli
- 2 mediumcarrots
- ¼ cupdried cranberries
- 2Gala apples
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 cupwalnuts
-  black pepper
- 1Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 2Wash broccoli, carrots, and apples; set aside.
4 crowns broccoli 2 medium carrots 2 Gala apples
- 3Place bacon in skillet and cook until crispy and golden, 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
8 strips bacon
- 4Peel and mince garlic. In a large bowl, prepare salad dressing by whisking together garlic, lemon juice, mayo, honey, salt, and pepper.
2 cloves garlic juice of 1 lemon ½ cup mayonnaise 1 tsp honey ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 5Separate broccoli into bite-sized florets and cut stems into smaller pieces; add to bowl with dressing. Trim, peel, and coarsely grate carrots; add to bowl. Core and medium dice apples; add to bowl.
- 6Add cranberries to bowl. Roughly chop walnuts and add to bowl.
¼ cup dried cranberries 1 cup walnuts
- 7Chop bacon into small pieces and add to salad. Toss salad until well coated with dressing.
- 8Serve in a bowl and enjoy!