- 4 slicesbacon
- 2 crownsbroccoli
- 1 mediumcarrot
- ⅛ cupdried cranberries
- 1Gala apple
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ cupwalnuts
-  black pepper
- 1Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 2Wash broccoli, carrot, and apple; set aside.
2 crowns broccoli 1 medium carrot 1 Gala apple
- 3Place bacon in skillet and cook until crispy and golden, 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
4 strips bacon
- 4Peel and mince garlic. In a large bowl, prepare salad dressing by whisking together garlic, lemon juice, mayo, honey, salt, and pepper.
1 clove garlic juice of ½ lemon 4 tbsp mayonnaise ½ tsp honey ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Separate broccoli into bite-sized florets and cut stem into smaller pieces; add to bowl with dressing. Trim, peel, and coarsely grate carrot; add to bowl. Core and medium dice apple; add to bowl.
- 6Add cranberries to bowl. Roughly chop walnuts and add to bowl.
⅛ cup dried cranberries ½ cup walnuts
- 7Chop bacon into small pieces and add to salad. Toss salad until well coated with dressing.
- 8Serve in a bowl and enjoy!