- 1 (142 g) pkgbaby spinach
- 472 mlchicken or vegetable broth
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 0.454 kghalibut fillet
- 1 cupquinoa
- 0.454 kgwhite mushrooms
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  gluten-free bread crumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- 2In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
1 cup quinoa 472 ml (2 cups) chicken or vegetable broth
- 3In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, bread crumbs, dill, salt, and pepper.
1 lemon 6 tbsp gluten-free bread crumbs 1 tsp dill ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Place halibut in a small baking dish. Drizzle with a little olive oil and top with bread crumb mixture, patting lightly to help it adhere.
0.454 kg halibut fillet about 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5Place dish in the oven and bake until fish is white and flaky, 10-12 minutes. Change setting to broil and continue baking until bread crumb mixture turns golden brown, 1-2 minutes.
- 6Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 7Peel and mince garlic. Wash, dry, and thinly slice mushrooms.
4 cloves garlic 0.454 kg white mushrooms
- 8Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds. Add mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Stirring occasionally, cook until softened, 4-5 minutes.
about 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9Wash and dry spinach. Add to mushrooms and toss until just wilted, 1-2 minutes.
1 (142 g) pkg baby spinach
- 10Uncover quinoa and fluff with a fork.
- 11To serve, place quinoa on a plate, add spinach-mushroom sauté, and top with halibut fillet. Enjoy!