- 2 (15 oz) cansblack beans
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 2 pintsgrape tomatoes
- 2jalapeño peppers
- 1 mediumred onion
- 16small corn tortillas
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 pints grape tomatoes 2 jalapeño peppers 2 limes 1 small bunch cilantro
- 2Drain and rinse the beans; set aside to drain further.
2 (15 oz) cans black beans
- 3Quarter the grape tomatoes and transfer to a medium bowl (that will hold the salsa).
- 4Quarter the jalapeño peppers lengthwise; remove and discard the stem, seeds, and membranes. Finely dice the peppers and add to the salsa bowl.
- 5Using a knife, shave the cilantro leaves off the stems at a downward angle, working away from your body; discard the stems and finely chop the leaves. Add to the salsa bowl.
- 6Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- 7While the skillet heats up, trim off and discard the ends of the onion and remove the outer layer; small dice the onion (cut into ¼-inch pieces). Add ½ of the onion to the salsa bowl and leave the rest on the cutting board.
1 medium red onion
- 8Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 9Add the remaining onion to the skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, 3 to 4 minutes.
- 10While the onion cooks, juice the limes and add to the salsa bowl.
- 11Season the salsa with salt and pepper; toss to combine.
½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 12Add the black beans to the skillet and season with chili powder, salt, and pepper; cook until the mixture is heated through, 3 to 4 minutes. Once done, remove the skillet from the heat.
2 tsp chili powder 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 13Place the feta in a small bowl.
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 14Wrap the tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until heated through, 15 to 30 seconds.
16 small corn tortillas
- 15To serve, divide the black beans between the tortillas, then top with the salsa and feta. Enjoy!