- 2 (15 oz) cansblack beans
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 2green bell peppers
- 1 cupquinoa
- 1 mediumred onion
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1In a small saucepan, combine the quinoa, salt, and water; bring to a boil over high heat.
1 cup quinoa ½ tsp salt 2 cups water
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 green bell peppers 4 peaches 1 lime 1 small bunch cilantro
- 3Drain and rinse the beans in a colander; set aside to drain further.
2 (15 oz) cans black beans
- 4Once the liquid comes to a boil, stir the mixture, cover the saucepan, and reduce the heat to low. Cook the quinoa for 15 minutes. Once done, remove the quinoa from the heat and let it stand, still covered, for 5 minutes.
- 5Quarter the bell peppers lengthwise; remove and discard the stem, seeds, and membranes. Small dice the peppers and transfer to a medium bowl.
- 6Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- 7While the skillet heats up, trim off and discard the ends of the onion and remove the outer layer; small dice the onion (cut into ¼-inch pieces). Add half of the onion to the bowl with the peppers and the other half to a separate medium bowl that will hold the salsa.
1 medium red onion
- 8Once the skillet is hot, add olive oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 9Add the onion and bell peppers to the skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables have softened, 4 to 6 minutes.
- 10While the vegetables cook, quarter the peaches lengthwise (around the pit) and twist the quarters to separate, then remove and discard the pit; small dice the quarters and add to the salsa bowl.
- 11Using a knife, shave the cilantro leaves off the stems at a downward angle, working away from your body; discard the stems and finely chop the leaves. Add to the salsa bowl.
- 12Add the beans to the skillet and season with chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper; cook until the mixture is heated through and well combined, 1 to 2 minutes.
2 tsp chili powder 1 tsp cumin 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 13Juice the lime and add to the salsa bowl.
- 14Season the salsa with salt and pepper; toss to combine.
½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 15Place the feta in a small bowl.
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 16Uncover the quinoa and fluff with a fork.
- 17To serve, divide the quinoa between bowls, top with the bean mixture and peach salsa, and sprinkle with the feta. Enjoy!