- ½ (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 ½ lblean ground beef
- 1 headromaine lettuce
- 4small corn tortillas
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  onion powder
-  red wine vinegar
-  Worcestershire sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Cut tortillas into 8 triangles and place on a baking sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat, then spread out in a single layer.
4 small corn tortillas 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 4Place in the oven and bake until golden and crispy, 10-12 minutes.
- 5Add beef to the skillet and, breaking apart with a spoon, cook until browned and crumbly, 2-3 minutes.
1 ½ lb lean ground beef
- 6Add chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper to the beef. Reduce heat to medium, stir, and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
1 tbsp chili powder 1 tsp cumin ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 7Wash and dry lettuce. Halve lengthwise, then chop crosswise into thin (shred-like) strips. Wash and medium dice tomatoes.
1 head romaine lettuce 2 tomatoes
- 8Grate 1 cup of cheddar.
½ (8 oz) block cheddar cheese
- 9Peel and mince garlic. In a small bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, ketchup, olive oil, vinegar, honey, Worcestershire, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
2 cloves garlic 2 tbsp ketchup 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp red wine vinegar 2 tsp honey ¼ tsp Worcestershire sauce ½ tsp onion powder ¼ tsp paprika ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 10To serve, place lettuce in a bowl, crush tortilla chips on top, and add beef and tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheddar and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!