- ⅔ (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 2jalapeño peppers
- 1 ½ lblean ground beef
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 2red bell peppers
- 2 mediumyellow onions
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  onion powder
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 red bell peppers 2 jalapeño peppers 1 small bunch cilantro
- 3Peel and small dice onions. Seed and small dice bell peppers.
2 medium yellow onions
- 4Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- 5Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6Add onions and bell peppers to the skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until veggies begin to soften, 3-4 minutes.
- 7Add beef and spices to the skillet and, breaking apart with a spoon, cook until beef is browned and crumbly, 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
1 ½ lb lean ground beef 2 tsp chili powder 1 ½ tsp salt 1 tsp cumin 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp onion powder
- 8Meanwhile, grate cheese.
⅔ (8 oz) block cheddar cheese
- 9Wash and thinly slice jalapeños. (Be careful, with jalapeños, do not touch your eyes and ensure you wash your hands after handling or wear gloves while preparing).
- 10Whisk eggs in a large bowl.
- 11Add beef mixture to the bowl with the eggs and stir to combine. Spread mixture into an even layer in the bottom of a medium baking dish. Top with cheese and jalapeño slices.
- 12Place baking dish in the oven; cook until egg is set and cheese is melted and bubbly, about 22 minutes.
- 13Meanwhile, shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard stems and mince the leaves.
- 14To serve, divide taco bake between plates and top with yogurt and cilantro. Enjoy!
½ cup plain Greek yogurt