- 1English cucumber
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 ½ lblean ground beef
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
4 tomatoes 1 English cucumber 1 lemon
- 2Quarter the tomatoes lengthwise and cut out and discard the stem ends; cut the quarters crosswise into ½-inch-thick chunks and transfer to a large salad bowl.
- 3Trim off and discard the ends of the cucumber; quarter the cucumber lengthwise, then slice crosswise into ½-inch-thick pieces and add to the salad bowl.
- 4Trim off and discard the ends of the shallots; peel and halve the shallots lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise into half-rounds and add to the salad bowl.
- 5Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6In a medium bowl, combine and mix together the ground beef, salt, and pepper. Form the mixture into 4 equal-sized patties and place on a plate.
1 ½ lb lean ground beef 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 8Place the burger patties in the skillet and cook until desired doneness, 2 to 5 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate.
- 9Juice the lemon; add ½ of the juice to the salad bowl and transfer the other ½ to a small bowl.
- 10Drizzle the salad with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to combine.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 11Trim off and discard the root ends of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic. Add to the small bowl with the lemon juice.
2 cloves garlic
- 12To the lemon juice and garlic, add mayonnaise, salt, and pepper; mix together until well combined.
6 tbsp mayonnaise ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 13To serve, divide the salad between plates; place the burger patties on the side and serve with the garlic aioli. Enjoy!