- 1 (15 oz) cancannellini (white kidney) beans
- 2 mediumcarrots
- 2 stickscelery
- 24 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 (14.5 oz) candiced tomatoes
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 (15 oz) cankidney beans
- 8 ozmacaroni (elbow) pasta
- 2 ozParmesan cheese
- 2 (8 oz) canstomato sauce
- 1 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  onion powder
- 1Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, about 8-10 minutes (or according to package directions). When done, drain pasta; set aside.
8 oz macaroni (elbow) pasta 1 tsp salt
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 medium carrots 1 medium zucchini squash 2 sticks celery
- 3Peel and mince the garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 4Peel and small dice the carrot. Small dice the zucchini and celery.
- 5Heat a large pot over medium-low heat. Add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6Add the minced garlic, carrots, zucchini, celery, and onion powder.
2 tsp onion powder
- 7Cook, stirring well, until veggies begin to soften, about 5-7 minutes.
- 8Stir in the broth, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, basil, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce and simmer, about 10 minutes.
24 fl oz (3 cups) chicken or vegetable broth 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce 1 tsp basil 1 tsp oregano ½ tsp thyme 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 9Drain and rinse the canned beans in a colander. Stir the cooked pasta and beans into the pot with the soup.
1 (15 oz) can kidney beans 1 (15 oz) can cannellini (white kidney) beans
- 10Use a vegetable peeler to shave the Parmesan cheese.
2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 11To serve, divide between bowls, garnish with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!