- 1 (12 oz) pkgextra firm tofu
- ½ small pkgfresh mint
- 3 clovesgarlic
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 1red bell pepper
- ¼ lbwhite mushrooms
- ½ mediumyellow onion
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Peel and mince garlic. Wash and dry mint. Pick the leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. In a large bowl, prepare marinade by whisking together ½ of the garlic and mint (save the rest for the sauce), oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
3 cloves garlic 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 2Drain and medium dice tofu; place on paper towels and pat dry. Add to bowl with marinade and toss to coat. Set aside.
1 (12 oz) pkg extra firm tofu
- 3Wash and dry bell pepper and mushrooms. Seed and large dice the bell pepper. Halve the mushrooms. Peel and large dice onion. Add vegetables to bowl with tofu and toss.
1 red bell pepper ¼ lb white mushrooms ½ medium yellow onion
- 4Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Thread tofu and vegetables onto skewers. Alternatively, you can cook the tofu and vegetable pieces directly on the grill/skillet without skewers.
- 6Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Add tofu and vegetables; cook, turning occasionally, until tofu is browned and vegetables are tender, 8-10 minutes total.
about 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 7In a small bowl, prepare sauce by whisking together yogurt, salt, pepper, and remaining garlic and mint.
½ cup plain Greek yogurt ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 8To serve, place kebabs on a plate with yogurt sauce on the side. Enjoy!