- 2 (5 oz) pkgsbaby arugula
- 4 slicesbacon
- 4flatbreads or naan
- 1 (4 oz) loggoat cheese
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  brown sugar
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Place a small saucepan on medium high heat; add balsamic vinegar and brown sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Continue to cook until reduced by about half, or until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon (10-15 minutes).
½ cup balsamic vinegar 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Coarsely chop bacon and transfer to skillet. Cook until crispy (4-5 minutes).
4 slices bacon
- 5Peel and thinly slice onion into half rings.
1 medium yellow onion
- 6Remove crispy bacon from skillet, leaving excess drippings. Add onions to hot skillet and cook until caramelized (about 7 minutes).
- 7Wash and dry arugula (unless it came pre-washed). Transfer arugula to a mixing bowl and gently toss with oil, salt, and pepper.
2 (5 oz) pkgs baby arugula 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 8Lightly brush flatbread with oil; evenly top with goat cheese, bacon, and onion. Place in oven until flatbread turns slightly brown and crispy (about 10 minutes).
4 flatbreads or naan 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil 1 (4 oz) log goat cheese
- 9When pizza is finished browning, top with a small handful of arugula and drizzle on balsamic glaze.
- 10Place the pizza on a plate. Arrange a bed of greens on the side and squeeze lemon juice over top. Enjoy!