- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- 2 slicesbacon
- 2flatbreads or naan
- ½ (4 oz) loggoat cheese
- ½ mediumyellow onion
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  brown sugar
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Place a small saucepan on medium high heat; add balsamic vinegar and brown sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Continue to cook until reduced by about half, or until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon (10-15 minutes).
¼ cup balsamic vinegar 1 ½ tsp brown sugar
- 3Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Coarsely chop bacon and transfer to skillet. Cook until crispy (4-5 minutes).
2 slices bacon
- 5Peel and thinly slice onion into half rings.
½ medium yellow onion
- 6Remove crispy bacon from skillet, leaving excess drippings. Add onions to hot skillet and cook until caramelized (about 7 minutes).
- 7Wash and dry arugula (unless it came pre-washed). Transfer arugula to a mixing bowl and gently toss with oil, salt, and pepper.
1 (5 oz) pkg baby arugula 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil 1 pinch salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 8Lightly brush flatbread with oil; evenly top with goat cheese, bacon, and onion. Place in oven until flatbread turns slightly brown and crispy (about 10 minutes).
2 flatbreads or naan 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil ½ (4 oz) log goat cheese
- 9When pizza is finished browning, top with a small handful of arugula and drizzle on balsamic glaze.
- 10Place the pizza on a plate. Arrange a bed of greens on the side and squeeze lemon juice over top. Enjoy!