- 1 ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 small pkgfresh basil
- 1 (8 oz) pkgfresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 2 (5 oz) pkgsspring mix (mixed greens)
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium heat.
- 2Slice the chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
1 ½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 3Coat the grill or skillet with oil. Add the chicken and cook until golden brown and cooked through, 3-4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Peel and mince the garlic. In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking together the minced garlic, olive oil, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
2 cloves garlic 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar ½ tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 5Halve and pit the avocados; slice the flesh crosswise while still in the skin and scoop out with a spoon.
- 6Wash the tomatoes and basil. Halve the tomatoes. Pick the basil leaves off the stems; discard the stems and thinly slice the leaves crosswise into ribbons.
1 pint grape tomatoes 1 small pkg fresh basil
- 7Thinly slice the mozzarella.
1 (8 oz) ball fresh mozzarella cheese
- 8Wash and dry the mixed greens.
2 (5 oz) pkg spring mix (mixed greens)
- 9Slice the chicken crosswise on a angle.
- 10Arrange a bed of the mixed greens on a plate, top with the tomatoes, avocado slices, mozzarella, and chicken. Sprinkle with basil and drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette. Enjoy!