- 2 small bunchesasparagus
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 4 clovesgarlic
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to broil.
- 2Peel and mince garlic. Wash asparagus and snap off woody ends. Cut diagonally into 2 inch pieces. Wash and medium dice tomatoes.
4 cloves garlic 2 small bunches asparagus 2 tomatoes
- 3Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- 4In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, water, dill, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
12 eggs ½ cup water 1 tsp dill ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds. Add asparagus and cook until tender crisp, 2-3 minutes.
about 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6Add tomato and cook for another 2 minutes.
- 7Pour in egg mixture. As eggs set around the edge of the skillet, gently lift cooked portions with a spatula to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. Cook until bottom and sides are firm but the top is still runny, 8-10 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle feta over top. Place skillet in the oven under the broiler until the top is set, 2-3 minutes.
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 9To serve, cut frittata into wedges and place on a plate. Enjoy!