- ½ cupalmonds
- 2 small bunchesasparagus
- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 (4 oz) loggoat cheese
- 1 (16 oz) pkgstrawberries
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash asparagus, snap off woody ends, and cut diagonally into 5 cm pieces.
2 small bunches asparagus
- 2Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 3Peel and mince garlic. In a small bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
2 cloves garlic juice of 1 lemon 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar 4 tsp honey ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add asparagus and, stirring occasionally, cook until tender and bright green, 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5Wash and dry arugula. Wash, trim stem ends, and thinly slice strawberries.
1 (5 oz) pkg baby arugula 1 (16 oz) pkg strawberries
- 6In a large bowl, combine and toss arugula, strawberries, and asparagus.
- 7To serve, arrange salad on a plate, crumble goat cheese over top, sprinkle with almonds, and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!
1 (4 oz) log goat cheese ½ cup almonds