- 2 (1 inch) piecesginger root
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 2red bell peppers
- 1 ½ lbribeye steak
- 1 headromaine lettuce
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  sesame seeds
-  soy sauce
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Wash limes and grate 1 tsp of zest. Peel and mince ginger.
2 limes 2 (1 inch) pieces ginger root
- 3Season steak generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
1 ½ lb ribeye steak ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add steak and cook until desired doneness, 2-5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil.
about 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 5In a medium bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together the lime zest, minced ginger, lime juice, olive oil, honey, and soy sauce. Set aside.
juice of 2 limes 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp honey 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 6Wash and dry lettuce. Halve lengthwise, then chop crosswise into 1 inch strips. Transfer to a large bowl.
1 head romaine lettuce
- 7Wash and dry mangoes, bell peppers, and green onions. Peel, cut flesh away from the pit, julienne (cut into thin strips), and add mangoes to bowl with lettuce. Seed, julienne, and add peppers to bowl. Trim and discard root ends, chop green onions, and add to bowl.
2 mangoes 2 red bell peppers 1 small bunch green onions (scallions)
- 8Thinly slice steak against the grain.
- 9To serve, arrange salad on a plate and top with steak slices. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Enjoy!
1 tbsp sesame seeds